SCHOOL REPRESENTATIVE COUNCIL (SRC)
2018 SRC Executive:
The 2016 GRIP Leadership Conference
- We got ideas on how to clean up our school
- We enjoyed how we were able to get involved
- We enjoyed getting to meet other people from other schools
- We enjoyed playing the games
- We learnt how to make a leadership PLAN
Don’t forget to check out the
Student Bulletin Board to find out what is happening in our school.
Use your school internet name and password to log in!
The SRC meet every second Friday in the Resource centre.
The 8 SRC executives run each SRC meeting.
We want to:
- Do our best to help the school be a great place.
- Help make our school yard clean and safe.
- Be good role models for other students.
- Organise fun activities for the students.
- Organise fun events for the school.
Recently we raised money for the RSPCA and the Leukaemia Foundation
SRC Roles and Responsibilities for class representatives
We believe that SRC members will:
- Do their best to help make the school a better place.
- Share information from SRC meetings with their classmates.
- Help their teacher to plan and run class meetings.
- Gather ideas and suggestions from their class and put them in the SRC box in the office.
- Make recommendations for their whole class at the meetings, not just their own ideas.
- Act as a positive role model for other students.
Code of Conduct in SRC Meetings
Students always respect all people at SRC meetings.
Every SRC member will do this by:
- Listening actively to others
- Helping each other and being friendly
- Considering all ideas fairly
- Working collaboratively as a team